The new OCTO-CART by AquaCarts, Inc. is simply the best PWC cart on the planet!! The (8) huge 21x12 tires distribute the load of today’s heavy PWC. The Octo-Cart comes standard with the new Heavy Duty Black Series Rims & metallic bushings. This maximizes the flotation to stay on top of sand and other soft surfaces, making the cart easier to pull.
Aquacart OCTO-CART Features:
- An exceptionally strong aluminum frame (built with 2x4 boxed aircraft aluminum tube)
- Black composite rims with high capacity metallic bushings
- Solid stainless steel axles
- Stainless steel hardware
- Solid polyethylene bunks (no carpet to wear)
- Adjustable bunk spacing to fit all popular models of PWC
- Positive bow stop to secure the nose of the craft
- A rugged 1300 lb rated winch
- Optional low speed towing coupler kits are available
- 240 lbs. total shipping weight
- 22" bunk height for easy transfer to/from a trailer (and comfortable work height!)
- 116" overall length (without coupler, adjustable to shorter lengths)
- 68" Wide from outside of tires
- Nearly 6 foot width provides lateral stability
- Easy to assemble
- UPS / FedEx shippable in (4) boxes
The OCTO-CART is easier to use than a 6-wheel model with 3 rows of axles. Besides a lighter footprint, the long handle, short wheelbase, and overhanging bunks allow it to be loaded by simply lifting the handle and winching your PWC onto the cart. This can be accomplished on the beach or in water. The 2 axle design also allow it to be maneuvered with agility by lifting up or pushing down on the handle and pivoting the cart on the single row of tires remaining in contact with the ground.
The OCTO-CART is the most rugged cart available for the easiest transport of your PWC!!